Friday, June 4, 2010

Hello

I finally got around to setting up my blogger account. The content of my Blog will be about political goings on, Christian theological issues (in the sense of trying to agree on things instead of pointing fingers), and (as my Blog title suggests) try to wake people up to what is going on and at the very least, keep them from being swept up in the emotional tide of today's media.

Some posts will be originally posted on here, other will be things I have written in other places to put on here. My hope is, along with the objectives I have mentioned, is to develop my persuasive and informational writing skills in order to help with books i want to write in the near future.

I hope anyone who gives me the satisfaction of reading my Blog (especially down the road) will enjoy and find it beneficial in their own life.

No comments:

Post a Comment